www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am starting this thread now because on Tuesday, starting at 11 am, Sheila and I are going to try to serve up some kind of hole by hole description of that 1,000th course round by Ben and Hos.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right On!!
hey now,enjoy the day.Peace
Looking forward to it. Sorry I didn't get the chance to meet Ben when he was in North Texas.
Rock on Terry I cant wait to follow this one ..disc golf history!
10 minutes to tee-off! I just spoke with Terry at the IDGC and they are getting ready to start. He has a phone signal and can send me info via Jott after each hole which I'll post here and the PDGA Discussion Board. Weather down there: 45 degrees, clear and a beautiful day to play your 1000th course. Stay tuned.
Well, our system is not working too well. In case you're not familiar with Jott: Terry can send me a text msg and email message by voice recording into his cell. Problem is, if he doesn't pronunciate well, it makes no sense. Like this: ____ was a large circle, right half circle right. Then I'll drove Greg that was on the woods, went through the woods. There's a 20 footer for 4.

I've left Terry a voice msg asking him to just call me after each hole. Hopefully he'll get the message, but I'll keep trying to reach him. Probably has his ringer turned off. :)
Congrats guys

Is 2,000 the next goal?

Just kidding, You guys need a break.

Congrats again
Yeah, Terry just called me. They have already finished nine holes. He'll now call me and tell me what happened after each hole for the remaining nine. So far the scores are: Hos +3, Ben +4, and Terry +4 (he's playing for fun).
They just finished hole 10, a 600 ft downhill with a left hook and lake at the bottom. Greg hit an early tree and they had to spend some time looking for his disc. Everyone took 5s. Score: Greg +5, Ben +6, Terry +6.
Hole 11 was all uphill, first with a right turn, then a a sharp left turn then a straight fairway. Greg took 4, Ben took 5, Terry took 4.

Hole 12 was another long downhill. Ben and Terry took 5s and Greg a 4.

Scores: Greg +7, Ben +10, Terry +9.
I'm keeping closer track of this round than the USDGC finals and I was there! No 2nd place here tho :)
Hole 13: A straight uphill tunnel shot Greg's disc got wedged in a soft log on his approach and then he missed a long putt and took a 4. Ben and Terry took 3s.

Scores: Greg +8, Ben +10, Terry +9.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968