www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

HDG has been given permission to begin layout and construction of hawaii's first public course on 57 acres in pahoa . we were told to GO GO GO . and that they would help with funding and suport . ( heavy equipment ) basicically what ever we need to get this going . so i will be busy on saturdays for a while . this is my first course that i will have a hand in creating , along with hawaii disc golf .

all helpful hints , or experience with course construction will be taken with serious consideration .

thank you for your support . and who knows maybe next time you get out to the big island of hawaii , you can come and play on the new pahoa DG course .

ALOHA !

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I lived in Hilo for almost 2 years, and it's just another place... the beach is fun if you do not do it every day, but for me would get old fast if thats all you did..... for me the highlight of the week was 4 o'clock on Tuesdays when I met Kirt and some times a few others out there to play a round! I say play disc golf anywhere and every where! :)

But maybe I am just crazy!

Read up on course design on John Houcks website, he has a lot of great material available.
i will check him out as we get in there and start checking it out .

One acre is needed for installing a mini dgc ,might want to add that to your  list of wants.

that sounds sweet ! i will have to remeber that when the time comes .
AWESOME! What could be better than DG in Hawaii??? Keep us Posted and Congrats!
will do !
The Hawaiian first public course.
I wish it becomes the wonderful course.
There are some courses in the national park.
There is the wish that not a number but I will almost increase in future of the course.
mahalo for your support Kazuhiko .

That is so awesome...57 acres can hold a barrel of holes

HB's 18 are packed into less than 13 acres...so I can only imagine what you can do with 57!

Gonna add a whole new meaning to Safari course

El , i'll see you on FB

Is this on state land? I hope everything goes well and the state gets good feedback. Hopefully this will pave the road for a course or two for all of us on Oahu. We are in dire need!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968