www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

hit my second ace today with the boss.at brewer park in grand rapids michigan.hole 4 on blue.down hill shot,tree love and then skipped in it was sick,but i will definitely take it.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A skip is definitely a fun ace. Congrats. I just nailed my first skip ace ever the other day in Oroville California with a brand new Wraith LOL first throw for that disc.
How far did it skip ?
the Boss owns for huge open drives!
when i was in la mirada, a day before socal, i bombed a 500 foot drive on hole 6 on the backside course
its an awesome disc.
Just got my Boss today, cant wait to give it a throw!
threw mine today and love it. was getting some good D cant wait till it gets a little more beaten in. I have a feeling it will be my goto driver for the long throws
Just got my first skip at in uhkiah, ca at Low Gap!!! Hole 18
skipped maybe 4 feet.
I wish I could hear my disc like other do. I always kind of "black out" as I throw. all I can hear is my breath exhaling out, but people tell me a fast thrown dis makes a pretty cool sound as it goes by. Boss definitely has some serious speed.
Grats on the Ace!
I like the Boss, a little unpredictable though, esp the first run stuff. I have noticed that the ones that have a bigger dome are a lot
sry, a lot more over stable and predictable
Just picked up a boss, at kick out the yams a local tourney in lansing. Can't wait to give this purple baby a good tossing.
I've had my feldberg boss for about a month now. Right off the rack it was great...as it's gotten seasoned it's become really unpredictable. Now I only throw it with hyzer....flat releases flip sometime and stay stable others. I Love the speed of the disc and there is no doubt it's one of the longest discs available...but I think I'll save the final judgment for this disc to br released in star plastic.

btw...can innova make this disc in star? If so...let's see it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968