www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I see alot of great threads on this sight on how to improve your game. Its why I check it out so often. With thart said,the way to improve all of our games is watching Climo toss the plastic! The man is a machine. Maybe his best days are behind him,he is 41, but he has such liquid style! And if he is into it he is still a devestating opponent to all that face him. Liquid is how I would explain the champ. Lots of great form out there but check out how he has honed his momentum and shot into a truely beautiful throw. K...Im done lovin on Climo, but check this guy out...amazing!!

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been thinking on getting that training video with him where can I get one?
He is a machine, and at 41 just won the Atlanta Open. We're lucky here in Clearwater. We have the Champ to play, teach and hang with us. He's always willing to teach his techniques and style. I love it when he's on the course. The thought that he could be my partner in random draw doubles always spells a win. Thanks champ for being there for us and all you have given to this great sport of ours. You are liquid, liquid gold!
I just fowlled the lead group for the last 18 holes at the Remax Atlanta Ga Open this past 2 weekend's ago.Dave feldberg,Barry Schilz,Cale Leviska,Kevin Mccade, and of course ' The Champ ", Kem Climo.I can tell you why he's so good.Of course he can throw the anhieser, and the hyser, but he also can throw it dead straight, and 400' plus.His style of putting is also, he throws the putt up in the air so if he misses it dos'ent go far from the hole, not much roll.Anyone could benefit from the Climo/ Feldberg video.Great stuff!
The man knows his schtick. If I was half the disc golfer he was, well... I wouldn't be leaving a comment on this thread, would I? I'd probably be sinking 90' putts on the regular, signing groupie boobies, and sippin' courvoisier through a silly straw! That's how the pros do it, right? That's what I heard anyway...
Nibs Carter said:
I have been thinking on getting that training video with him where can I get one?

http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/disc-golf-fundamentals-p-346...
ON SALE! - Add a High end disc and get FREE SHIPPING!
Oh, I got a side bet Ken Climo will win another Worlds, any takers?
I definitely recommend the one with KC & David Feldberg from Flying Disc Magazine. My father just gave me four vids and I watched them all the other day and that one is the best, especially if your game is south of 900 like mine.

Nibs Carter said:
keep in mind this is a video that is about 70 Feldberg, 30 Climo but still really good. Feldberg is probably the guy I like to watch most anyway. Maybe Jenkins.

Disc-O Golf said:
Nibs Carter said:

http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/disc-golf-fundamentals-p-346...
ON SALE! - Add a High end disc and get FREE SHIPPING!
Oh, I got a side bet Ken Climo will win another Worlds, any takers?
Curtis Minton said:
He is a machine, and at 41 just won the Atlanta Open. We're lucky here in Clearwater. We have the Champ to play, teach and hang with us. He's always willing to teach his techniques and style. I love it when he's on the course. The thought that he could be my partner in random draw doubles always spells a win. Thanks champ for being there for us and all you have given to this great sport of ours. You are liquid, liquid gold!
Thats awsome
This is great video to watch, and if I ask myself in any given day, how can I improve my game, I go back and watch this video again. It helps you stay focused and not start drifting away from good form.
I beat him at poker once, he called me a donkey, haaha, I ended up taking the table one person at a time, all me. So I can say I beat Ken Climo
I dont understand what you are trying to say here? Why would you go out of your way to make these statements?
Yeah man, did you really have to go there? Another perfectly good discussion degraded by this joke of a topic. If you think that one is better than the other, fine. But to say that nothing else is even good for disc golf is just stupid. Or ignorant, or inflammatory, or childish. Which one are you trying to be?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968