www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I see alot of great threads on this sight on how to improve your game. Its why I check it out so often. With thart said,the way to improve all of our games is watching Climo toss the plastic! The man is a machine. Maybe his best days are behind him,he is 41, but he has such liquid style! And if he is into it he is still a devestating opponent to all that face him. Liquid is how I would explain the champ. Lots of great form out there but check out how he has honed his momentum and shot into a truely beautiful throw. K...Im done lovin on Climo, but check this guy out...amazing!!

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...Zing....
well when the start getting stupid like this I just click "stop following" That solves everything on my end!
Some funny stuff on this thread.

Ken Climo is the best disc golfer to have ever played the game. Climo could beat most of us with a trash can lid. This is no slight to Innova, which makes great products.

Some famous golfer once said, "It's the Indian, not the arrow." Oh wait, that was Ken Climo.
Nibs Carter said:
I have been thinking on getting that training video with him where can I get one?
You can get your video at www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com
Nicholas Duran Pinetop, AZ 831.....831 and hes being scouted? man i guess he talks up innova more than i do to Discraft!
Nick is the two time and current Junior under 10 World Champion.

He lets his discs do the talking.

Lotto said:
Nicholas Duran Pinetop, AZ 831.....831 and hes being scouted? man i guess he talks up innova more than i do to Discraft!
I met Nick at Worlds last year. What a nice kid!

After two World titles he is relegated to the Scout Team!

Maybe it is time for Nick to get a new agent.
Funniest thing the champ ever said to me after watching me make a really sloppy putt...."they don't draw pictures on the score card. They just put numbers" Who knew he's a prophet too and a pretty good drinking jenga player.
Best Quote Ever! Yes, that's exactly how they do it.

J.M. said:
signing groupie boobies, and sippin' courvoisier through a silly straw!

I like his DVD !!!
I like DVD's !
This past weekend the Tampa Bay Disc Sports Club held it's Fun N Sun Tournament in Clearwater Florida. It was a great event. We added six extra holes making it a 24 hole par 72 course. There were 120 players and some real great weather, food, disc golfing and fun. The best part of the weekend had to be Ken Climo, our local hero, shooting an unbelievable round with twenty-three consecutive birdies finishing twenty-three down in the second round. He finished fifty-seven (57) down overall for the weekend. That twenty-three down, of course, is the new course record at North East Coachman Park. Thanks Ken for a great show and for helping the club during and after the event.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968