www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What up Tulsa Golfers...I will be headed into town for the Holidays to visit the old lady's family so I am wondering when the Big match will go down so that I can plan accordingly.....any other events of happenings would be appreciated as I would like to spend as much time golfing as possible if ya know what I mean.....

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Wise, would it be possible by random luck of the draw that I be paired against Bryan Hinds. To win $ would be sweet but to win his $ would be MOST SWEET!!!!!! See you next year!

Twoputt said:
Yes, I am doing the random draw again. It is the only fair way to do it, despite what you may think about it. Skins is soley based on how much you want to risk. Its not based on ability or ratings or anything else. If I were to let everyone pick their groups it would be a total cluster _ _ _ _!
yeah go ahead and randomly let us draw the same card. He can get a loan from his bank when all of his cash is in my back pocket.
better yet 20 on the line at chandler whenever your ready Briley. lol, lets see how much you like your cash now.
Chandler??? Put your money on a real course and we can talk. Nothing personal Fur. I have an idea lets play Owasso for $20. Neither of us have played there so that would be the most fair place to play, If you want you can just pay me $10 and save yourself the assssssssssss kicking.

Bryan Hinds said:
better yet 20 on the line at chandler whenever your ready Briley. lol, lets see how much you like your cash now.
The weather is going to be GREAT on Friday, so come on out. Please try to be there in plenty of time to sign up, I want to try and start at 1:00pm sharp. We will have 4 divisions this time.

$20 tofu
$40 Turkey dick
$60 Hamburger
$100 Steak (filet mignon)
christmas day play anyone?
im going to play a round in the morning as family functions are in the afternoon.
thinking about mcclure or dovillo
by the way i believe ill play the hamburger division.
i dont git intoo tofu
and turkey dick??? whos bright idea was that title?
brad hoi said:
by the way i believe ill play the hamburger division.
i dont git intoo tofu
and turkey dick??? whos bright idea was that title?
We must have run out of Turkey Legs and had to go with a substitute part.
Just the TDs way of giving the bird to some folks I would guess
yea i guess we must consider the source and the obvious things he thinks about.
you know i'll play you anytime anywhere. Like a drum.

Cory Briley said:
Chandler??? Put your money on a real course and we can talk. Nothing personal Fur. I have an idea lets play Owasso for $20. Neither of us have played there so that would be the most fair place to play, If you want you can just pay me $10 and save yourself the assssssssssss kicking.

Bryan Hinds said:
Im not the best math person in the world, and in fact Im probably one of the worst at math. But I was wondering about the division payouts. for the $20.00 division that equals like 1.111111 dollars per hole per person. For the $40.00 division that equals 2.2222222 per hole per person. and so on.... If we round up to the nearest dollar, someone is paying out of pocket for the loss. If we round down, there is extra money floating around. maybe thats a "club fee" or something. I just think it would be easier to keep track of if the divisions were $18.00, $36.00, $54.00 and so on....I know its to late to do anything about it. I just thought I would put this out there for next time..... See everyone at black!!!
Hole 9 and 18 are worth double skins. That keeps entries at an even amount with out haveing to deal with change.

Each card will have 20 skins up for grabs. Thats simple math.:)

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968