www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What up Tulsa Golfers...I will be headed into town for the Holidays to visit the old lady's family so I am wondering when the Big match will go down so that I can plan accordingly.....any other events of happenings would be appreciated as I would like to spend as much time golfing as possible if ya know what I mean.....

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

cool....I knew you had it figured out :)

Twoputt said:
Hole 9 and 18 are worth double skins. That keeps entries at an even amount with out haveing to deal with change.

Each card will have 20 skins up for grabs. Thats simple math.:)
i finally got some skins, first time in five events.
kyle and james sure played well today getting the rest of the skins.
thanks for playing abraham,jerry,doug,james,kyle,andrew and justin.
i got extreamly lucky on hole #1 i must have hit 3 trees on the way down that fairway, that shot could have been anywhere in the schule but thankfully it stopped close to the basket.

thanks to dave for running another great event.
Well, we had a great turnout of 48 players for xmas skins. The weather couldn't have been better, at 76 degrees out!

No one wanted to play for any real money, again. So the only two that played in the bigger money divisions had to drop down to the Turkey Dick division. Me and Zucconi.

Here are the divisions and payouts.
Over 50% of the field got paid something.
$20 Division
Jake Regier $104
Richard Mitchell $80
Billy Swanson $64
Billy Lund $56
Dave Pennekamp $32
Ben Powell $32
Mathew Spain $32
Scott Schumacher $32
James Diel $16
Georger Skinner $8
Willie Spoon $8
Shane Grey $8
John Davis $8
Evan McKee
Matt Shipley
Zac Griffith
Bill Pennington
Dixon Harrison
Gary Harrison
Roger Knight
mathew Treat
Sal Felanto
Jone Lane
Jesse Sellers

$40 Division
40% of the field won something.

Dan Bougher $176 BS!
Kyle Wilkes $160
Coda Hatfield $144
Travis Greenway $128
James Rubideaux $96
Devan Owens $80
BVA $64
Chris Hutchinson $48 (you're welcome by the way )
Johnnie Thompson $48
Dave Zucconi $16
Adam Hunt
Abraham Barbour
Jeremy Taylor
Chris Wagle
Dave Nicholson
Bryan Hinds
Jay Slack
Dough Duff
Jeremy Geiger
Justin Bougher
Jerry Stacy
Andrew Treat
Mike Conners
Dave Wise

A HUGE thanks to all those that came out to play, I hope you all had a good time and will be back to try again.
As always, lots of laughs and good times.
I only wish I could watch each card to see all of the drama unfolding. I think a spectator could have just as much fun watching.
Dave,
I had a great time and thanks again for the inspriation to drive home ; )
Thanks for playing, glad you had a good time and a nice drive home.:)
Okay folks, this is the last skins match for the holidays. It has become a 3 day event with Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. If you haven't gotten out to play one yet, this IS your last chance for this year. Come on out, even if you're not playing, this is a great event to spectate. You'll see players throwing shots they don't normally throw and you'll see players with luck you never thought existed.

I will continue to offer 4 divisions of $20, $40, $60 and $100. We have not had anyone other than myself step up to the $100 division yet, any takers this time?

Sign ups will begin at noon and we will begin sending out groups at 1:00. Try to get there early, as we had 48 players last time. Don't worry about who signs up where, just decide how much you want to risk and get signed up.

Come on out, the weather has been great all year for skins and will continue that way for this one.

So get your party on for New Year's eve and get your game on for New Years Day. I look forward to seeing every one there.
Thanks Wise for running skins. First time playing skins and my largest cash win. Cant wait till the next one!!
I second that. Got my first skin.... Finally. Didn't win all of my money back, however I would have paid ten for that much fun,

Cory Briley said:
Thanks Wise for running skins. First time playing skins and my largest cash win. Cant wait till the next one!!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968