www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my 06 C.E. will no be retired......i aced hole 9 at dolese yesterday, first off the box and first throw to start a dubs round.......6 aces now... no way in hell am i retireing the ROC......

but Dg'ers i want to know how many aces you have on a single disc???

start typing....

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

16 ! Aviar !
nice donny!
3 on a disc, times 3 (latest to reach 3 is a star rhyno)
The 3 discs that i have used to get my 3 aces have all been lost. but life and disc golf go on
1 buzzz, 1 hole, 3 aces now retired and a practice ace with the same buzzz on that hole Plus that basket got stolen the other day so there is no need to throw it anymore.
5 aces, 5 discs although 2 of them were different star sharks
The only ACE disc I retired was a circa '93 Discraft Cycolne. I left it on my roof when I left the Hudson Mills parking lot. I found it hours later, flatened on the intersection of S. University and Huron(?) roads...road rash beyond comprehension. You could have poured a bowl of soup in the flight plate. Otherwise, use your good stuff till the day it dies!
I have an aero and a goblin that both have two aces on them.

OK so what's so special about that you say.

threw an ace with each one, then on the very next throw for each one, another ace for each disc.

granted this all happened on different days but what are the odds.
That Sweet! You are trying to make up your mind if you want to put it on the wall and you hit another Ace making your mind up for you!!! Awesome man.. just awesome!

oh yeah and 16 on once disc... I guess thats kinda awesome as well Donny :)
Ok it's time to move on past the little flyers tee box lol. That's crazy awesome!
had a challenger once with idk how many aces on it 10+ for sure. I still have an Xpress with 7 aces on it.
S. University and Washtenaw, probably, near the old bagel factory which just got tore down this year

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968