www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Who prefers what and why?

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is ESP plastic better than Z plastic? and what is ESP compared to in innova's standards?
Star
Both disc are to flippy and to slow. For bombs I throw the XG Boss. For hyzer-flip shots I throw the Star Katana. Straight shots and controlled hyzer/anhyzer Teebirds.
i take it that you love innova then right?
Not if he thinks because he threw 2 flash's there all the same, there is some variance in Dcraft, everyone knows there is far more in innova!
I have multiples of both. In time My flash has proven best for me to throw rollers, I can get a fantastic flip hyzer out of my Surge. SO YES to both
is the Z Surge more or less stable than the ESP plastic?
I don't throw either....I like my Force. I do have a 1st Run Flash for sale. See it here
I like both, but use them differently. I found that I was overdriving some holes using the Force, and reverted back to older drivers. I try to only use as much disc as a hole needs. A Flash is probably my choice for line drive shots, or shots which must hold an anhyzer lo line for 95% of its flight, say 350 ft speed.
It's easier for people with slower throws to achieve distance with a slower disc....a really fast disc will hyzer out sooner and probably produces an off-line skip at the end of it's flight. I guess that's all right if you have room to work with, but it's easier to throw a Flash straight at it.
I liked the more overstable Z-Surges. I've got some Goldenrod gold w/ Red stamp Z Surges which respond a lot like a really fast Predator. Almost have to release them on anhyzer angle to get long flights, but I know that they will come back at the end, reliably.
I like the Flash personally they fly a lot like a teebird
surge is 155% improvement on the gheto flash. flash is just a poor mans CE Valkerie (which just another out dated disc as long as Innova don't reproduce it, bitches)
innova is great until ya realize dat that they're MARKETING at the right time

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968