www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

They make the Drone in FLX, and the Buzzz in FLX, so why not the Wasp? I love this disc more than any other mid, but fear to use it too much in the woods for the tree jump in the way too much. I think an FLX Wasp would be money.

I sent Discraft this question, but nothing back lately from them.

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know that for sure, that's just the way it seems to me. The Z Wasp is still being made in regular production and hopefully it stays that way. (And hopefully they decide to run some more D Wasps -- my stack of backups wont last forever.)
Well mark i your defense i am with you 100% i do have a Z Wasp and i play a well rated par course rated 1008 at spring valley In Houston texas... I have hit many trees and as you said mine is well broken in as it has been in the bag a good year or so... Now as for replacing it there will never be another disc to be able to replace the line it hold under high speed aswell as, a good hyzer... I one do understand the concept of a well wooded course... Nicely explained an exicuted as far as the bath tub goes i am in remodeling and i could find you one... Peace.
I'd like to get my hands on one of these discs. I had a beaten in Z-Wasp tie dye and lost it...cry. I recently received one at a tournament (fluorescent yellow Z) and I realized how much I missed the disc. I'll have to spend some time breaking it in as my other one was just where I really like it.
The Esp plastic is durable and flexible.
Seems like it could take a lot of tree action and really get sweet after being broken in!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968