www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

FROLF. How do you feel about this little word.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love it!
Its fine but my personal preference is Frisbee Golf. I like it better than disc golf. The Frisbee company has evidently changed hands many times. Now it is likely a corporation with little love for the game and little knowledge how it developed. What ethical basis do they have to dictate how the term is used by the faithful?
I love it. Actually I love the term Folf. Got that one stuck in my head from those Montana boys when I first started to play.
Say "FROLF" in the tone of thowing up. It's pretty funny. This bartender at work that has no idea always corrects me when I say "frisbee golf" or "disc golf". And I always say "frolf" with the puke accent. You had to be there I guess.
Definately don't like folf never have sorry

Zubie said:
I love it. Actually I love the term Folf. Got that one stuck in my head from those Montana boys when I first started to play.
Excuse me if I am a little confused what does FROLF Stand for?
FR(isbee) GOLF
I'm not a fan of it myself, makes our sport sound like a kids game.
its stupid.
I like the term disc golf much better than 'frolf' - it has a puke sound to it.
I just never liked "FROLF" after it was on that Seinfeld episode "Summer of George". Seemed like everyone started calling it that. I just call it golf, everybody around me knows I will specify "ball golf" if that's what i'm talking about. or should that be "BAOLF". DUMB
I don't care for the term Frolf too much. I think of Frolf as a term for something a frog would do. I don't care for Frisbee Golf either mainly because Frisbees are made with the intent to be caught. Discs are intended to throw for distance and such.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968