www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The Sign for hole 2 at the Farm says it is 452' across the pond from the pro tee, My friends and I always shoot the short tee on that one. Which I would say is also a challenge. Anyway we played from the Pro Tee yesterday and I parked it.
I normally drive about 300', and to me it doesn't really look like 452'.
How did they measure the distance of that hole?
Is it really shorter than 452 or did I just throw my guts out?
Does anyone know the true distance of that hole?

By the way The Farm Has Become a very, very, very nice course now that it has been maintained and the grass has been mowed down. Last year the tall grass was pretty bad on a couple of the holes. Great job with the course maintaince. I wish I didn't work on Thursday nights.

Tags: Awesome, Distance, Farm, Guts, The

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know, but I've played it, and it seems about 325-350, tops. It cannot be 425' or even close.
this is the second time this week someone has said that ht efarm is getting better. I think I might have to make a trip out there this weekend and take a look see for myself, I think it's been 3-4 years since i've been there and it was a total waste then. but had potental
I didn't think so either the sign says 452' Hole 8 says its only 265' from the Pro and that one seems way longer than 265' That hole is very tight though.
I wonder how they measure holes every course I go. Especially at Hudson Mills, it seems (to me) like some of their measurements are inaccurate when compared to some other holes on the course or other courses I play. Have yet to play the Farm so couldn't answer you really...just thought I'd share some thoughts.
if you get the Disc Golf Michigan Book. She listed the course measurements and then listed her own mesasurments for every hole and every course with a wheel. Many of them are different.
Its like the question, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.
Where is The Farm?
For sure there is no Alternate pin.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968