www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Was looking for a little help for the lat 64 peeps on which is better and why. I love thier plastic. but these seem so close to each other ill probably get both but would like to haer your input.

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tru Dat Ron, Tru Dat!!!

So i picked up a riot and took it out to a big d course yesterday and loved it! Loved it so much im getting a flow asap!

Dook i see the firebird connection but this thing is a litte faster and longer but you have hit the nail on the head with the description! PS i love the rim/ +mold this was the  first time i have throw it and saw some benifits to it. had a birdie run on a 1300 foot par 5 hole! ps hole was up hill

You're right Kevin, faster and longer than the Firebird. I think I was concerned with the flight path and that + type rim in my comparison and forgot to note that it is FASTER and FARTHER.

Very nice Kevin.

Side Note:

I have a brand new 169g Prestone Green Sparkle Riot that is rare and badass.

Totally agree with Dook on this one. I throw them both, they are Nothing alike, for me.... Great comparisons Dook. :)

yeah the faster and farther are a side note to the flight path to the question i aksed anyway.

mine is clear needs a color as it was hard to spot on an open fairway

On some of Innovas discs when they are cooling after being molded, the flight plate settles from the middle out and pulls the edge of the disc up. Others dome up from the middle and force the edge down. Even others follow no semblence of these scenarios at all.

I think even with the recent changes in going with the anhyzer top on a lot of Innove stuff, has made this even harder to guage what will happen during cooling.

There is another scientific component to what happens there at the wing with surface area and shape, but that is a real mind blower that might be beyond my discriptive ability.

sounds like the perfect piece to add art to!!!

yes sir!

Wicked Dyes will hook you up just right!

well it would be nice but i've got a dyin hobby just no ideas at this time

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968