www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Essential Discs wants to get you the Disc Golfer involved in the GREAT 48 tour! By this I mean we are looking for a disc design for the great 48. The winner will receive 2 disc of choice with their design on it, an Essential Discs dry-fit shirt, and entry into one of the tournaments during the great 48.

You can submit your designs as either .jpg .eps or .pdf formats resolution must be at least 200dpi or better. Send all entries to ldl@essentialdiscs.com all entries must be received by 1/1/11.

The design is for hot stamping.

Tags: 48, contest, disc, discs, essential, golf, great, hot, hotstamp, stamp

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm guessing the designs need to adhere to 'hot stamping' applying standards or can I think outside the box?
feel free to think outside the box, If you make a design that is the best and we would be able to do it full/supercolor we will be more then happy to go with that idea and award you the top prize.
believe I may attempt a design as well!
you are the man medina,your stuff should be mainstream already,
I'll 2nd that, all in favor...?
appreciate the kind words gentlemen!!
Whats the criteria and what are you interested in seeing when displaying your products.
SilverBack's stuff is way too cool to be mainstream.
so maybe you stuff should be mainstream! As it's kinda lame... oh wait I already have two of your dyes... dang i guess they are not so bad after all...haha
anything NOT drug or sex related will work. Try to follow the design rules set fourth at http://www.discraft.com/art.html

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968