www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What course gives you the biggest challenge and why?

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes it do! it should be open soon!
If you play a glow round and your disc hits a tree, does it still make a noise??
If your talking about Stoney Creek (AKA the Buckhorn) in Shebly Twp., then i would have to say that its not. This is my home course and I play it all the time. While it is challenging and pretty long, its too open and has very minimal elevation. Basically if you can throw 350+ you shouldnt have too much trouble throwing close to par after a couple rounds. Still a great, and fun, course to play though. LOTS of shot variety.
Leviathan in Ludington, long precise drives required throughout, punishing off the fairways, legit par 4's and 5's. Also Renny Gold for the same reasons.
Out of the dozen or so courses that I've played, Four Mound disc golf reserve in Spokane, WA is the hardest. Most of the holes are 350+, and the course is downright rugged. Fairways are tight and the rough often consists of tight groups of young pine trees that are extremely hard to play out of. It is the relatively unspoiled nature of this course that makes it so tough but so incredibly rewarding to play. Out of the three 18 hole courses, Cape Fear was the hardest and really lived up to it's name.
Leigh Farm Park, Durham, NC

This course is a tight and wooded, with multiple fairways that require perfect placement shots as well as as few open longer holes. This course is a good mix and everything a disc golf course should be.
Leviathon longs is nuts. Kimball pines is still a challenging course. rolling hills longs is tough.
rolling hills longs?
The back nine is pretty tough from the longs. You are a very good player if you don't think so.
Toughest to date for me was Fly Boy Aviation's private 27 hole course in Georgia, only played it once before hard rains came but it felt like 50+ 'normal' holes. Lots of long holes (including an 1600'+ and several 900'+) and a bit of elevation changes.
mt. lemmon in tucson az the round is like 90% extreme hiking 10% is disc golf haha if you miss a putt or get a bad roll you could be down the mountain litterally
Stoney creek um, no! it is barely in the top ten in Mi if it makes it at all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968