www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Review, discuss

It's a new putter from Maple Valley Plastics, right here in Michigan. The outer rim has a separate plastic piece bonded to the flight plate portion, like the Odyssey by Quest. The plate is milky, soft, and has an inner edge with a textured grip. The outer piece is tacky, and grabs onto any chain. I've hit putts with it on the outside left edge low and it went in where most would keep on flying like nothing happened. It has a Voodoo-like shape and flight path for putting at least.

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lmao, sweet stamp for sure! Ive never tossed one though!
i've got a soft ION, still getting used to it. i'm used to putting a lil hyzer on my puts and with the ION for me anyway, you have to be more aggressive and go right at the chains. but as i'm dialing it in, i'm lovin bashing the chains and watching the a ION just collapse in the chains! try one!
Bump
Hotstamp
Update?
ions are great for dyeing the lines are like ink lines so crisp and no bleed. the guys that makes them are good dudes and are really looking to the future with there discs there will be alot more to come out of MAPLE VALLY PLASTICS. plus the fly great
Bringing this thread back. The Stamped Ion's are now in production and shipped out Oct 25th to retailers!!!

I have recently received my 20 discs from MVP (thank you Chad) Weights vary but most I've seen are 172-175g's. The lighter one's are out there though. Get em' while they're hot.

Hope people are enjoying these discs. They're pretty awesome.
(the black ones are indeed stamped. Black on black... very stealth)
Attachments:
I was very excited to try this, but once I did I wanted to dump it ASAP. The body of it was too slick, and I could not grip it very well (like putting with Z plastic), and the outer edge was not gummy enough.

I will stick with my Organic Magics
yeah... I've heard the complaints about the slickness too. If you can find someone who's had one for a little while you can feel the difference. They really do get tackier over time.
I threw my brother in- laws for a round it was a nice putter. Definately takes a little getting used to
So speaketh Sinkus Puttus
this is very true. the more i use mine the better it gets.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968