www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

just got mine :) so nice

Views: 336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Had mine for a little over a year now.  The best bag I've owned.

That is a great looking bag and interesting set up. I DO really like the pocket for a jacket, towel, etc.

I have this bag:

http://www.amazon.com/Fade-Gear-Tourney-Disc-Large/dp/B001FT1MUW/re...

I use it with Innova Back Straps. I like having the two bottle holders. I use one for a bottle and the other for my two towels, so they don't hit the ground and pick up spurs or whatever. 

And, I love the flexy putter pocket and being able to carry 22 discs. But, carrying 35 would be cool, too. Also, I wish the pockets were bigger on my bag. And the top mesh pocket is useless when it is rolled up...although I have found it can hold gum and mini chocolates and still be rolled up...good for when I need a little sugar boost on the course.

Had mine about a year now and it's holding up well. I set it down in the grass, concrete, dirt, mud, etc. No excessive wear that I can see. I really like the putter pocket on the end, makes it handy to grab the putter and make the putt without taking off the bag when using backstraps. That large front pocket is also insulated and can hold many beverages if need be. I had as many as 30 discs in my bag, but it was just too heavy to carry all day so I backed it down to 16 plus 2 putters. The bag can be configured to suit anyone's needs. It took me a while to get the bag to hang just right with my backpack straps, but I finally got it. It is a heavy bag even when empty, but that adds to the durability. It did come with a special 4 hook-up mono-strap, but because the bag is so hefty, I recommend the quad-shocks.

I suspect this bag will last me many, many years and I play eveyday. A good quality bag for sure.

ive had my bag for almost 2 years now. this is the best bag i have owned and the only problem im having right now with it is the umbrella loops wearing down cause the velcor is coming unstitched.. other than that i have no complaintswith this bag..

I have one. Its an alright bag. I wish it had dual zippers and that there was a drainage hole in the drink holder. With mine the dividers have started to wear a hole in the bottom of bag. For the price its a nice bag however if you can afford it get the golf mahal. I just got one and love it. Lifetime warranty and plenty of room without being to huge.

Anyone have a grip eq bag? They seem to always be sold out. :(

I dont but a friend of mine does. Its a nice bag but personally i like the golf mahal by mystery ranch better. Its more adjustable to fit your body and i like that the disc opening is bigger plus a lifetime warranty. My buddy seems to use the top pocket on his grip rather then the main compartment. Im sure you would be happy witha grip tho if thats the way you go.

Look now. your welcome:)

They have some on their web site for sale, but you better hurry!

Very nice bag for sure. Here is an added touch to make it hold up longer. I bought the Innova "U" channel soft frame and slipped it in the main compartment. Fits just right and it adds another layer of protection from your discs moving around and scuffing up the inside of the bag. You can get them at discgolfvalues for around $9.00

Thx for the heads up guys... I ended up buying one online last night. Can't wait till it arrives. :)

You'll dig it. It a well designed bag. I also have the Mahal and although it's built much better than the Grip. I think the Grip blows it away in the design dept. Heck I got fed up with trying to set up the Mahal (Yoke and straps). So I just put it awat until my patience returns :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968