www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So any feedback on this new disc. I've been eye balling it, but I'd like to hear what people have to say about it. So any reviews or input would be cool.

Thanks and Peace!!

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine will be here soon enough.
Your gonna love hearing this from me but I threw a 1st run star today and ive gotta give it to innova they finally figured out how to make a buzzz haha
not a bad disc though
So since I already carry a Buzzz. There's no need to buy one then. Unless I get rid of the Buzzz lol!!
Cool thanks for the info.

P.S. At least you tried it. Some people won't even touch another companies disc.So you really are not on the Dark Side. More like the Shade Side! lol!!
if innova really figured out how to make a buzzz, discraft could be in some serious trouble!
luckily that probably won't be the case, since the 2nd run will be more like wasps, and the third run will fly like 4th run san marino star rocs and will only be available in j.k. plastic.
But it won't be the JK plastic they used for the last run of JK Aviars. It will be something completely different, like crystal flex. So they'll call it R-Star.
haha I was forced into it, I throw alot with david wiggans and andrew coggin, two 14 year olds who are already sponsered players (david, innova) (andrew, discraft) so they seem to have a battle goin on to try and get me to start liking there discs. so when your handed a disc on every hole hearing "hey try this" your bound to try it lol............it is alil domey for my liking thou
Dude, you can totally use that to your advantage!.... Hmmmm I know Innova's has a wayyy better mid, but to be totally sure... I would have to try a similar Discraft disc. Then you can flip flop the question for your other buddy. Pretty soon you will have a sh_t load of discs from both companies!!!! ; )~
i've tried both the mako and the stalker and they are both very similiar ,you couldnt go wrong having both in your bag for those shots that are out of the comfort zone for your buzz.......but then thats when i reach for my star tl
My buddy let me throw his and it seems pretty stable. My buddy thinks it is close to a Comet. I really didn't throw it enough to have a real in depth comparison.
Lots of glide

Is this the Innova answer to the Buzzz?
If I could get away from this darn computer, I would go throw one.
Joe G and Gravit*E are hitting the field.
I will try to get them to review one!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968