www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

KeenMilo

The MILO Disc Golf Shoe by KEEN set to release on November 20th, 2009.

Only available for sale online at www.KEENFootwear.com - $110

A variety of Disc Golfers have tested the MILO in all weather conditions. It provides excellent grip properties, asymmetrical lacing and reinforced toe bumper. Perfect for all weather and all terrain.

- KEEN DRY Waterproof Membrane
- Anti-Bunch Asymmetrical Flex Lace System- S3 Heel Support Structure
- Multi-Directional 3 MM Lug Outsole for Traction
- Removable Metatomical Tri-Density Footbed

KEEN has been a generous sponsor to the Master's Cup and Beaver State Fling Disc Golf National Tour Events, as well a Major sponsor to this year's United States Disc Golf Championships. They want to see grow in popularity and increase the number of players worldwide.

Please help support the companies that help to support Disc Golf!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: Disc, Golf, Huk, Innova, Keen, Lab, Shoes, USDGC

Views: 938

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are definitely the same style with a few alterations and modifications to insure durability.
get 'em in a store in ann arbor. i've got to try them on.
Is this something the Throw shop may sell??? I'd love to try on a pair because I am tired of blowing out the inner right toe of every pair of shoes I own. A $40 pair of NB only lasts me two months if I play as much as I would like (2-3 days/week)
Only available for sale online at www.KeenFootwear.com on Nov. 20th.

The 2nd Run may be available in Sporting Goods Stores Nationwide.
$110.00 is 80 euro's.
Most shoes overhere are that price and if they are gortex you pay 125 euro's $170.00
High ones you pay about 150 euro's which is $207.00

So every 2 years I have to pay $170.00 for a pair or gortex shoes. and if I play more, it would be every year that amount...

And you guys complain about $110.00 ? hahaha

I am jealous of you guys cuz clothing or shoes are cheap in the states compare to (most likely) the rest of the world.

Same as discs or baskets...we almost pay double....
My first competition wearing my new Keen Milo disc golf shoes: And my first competition Ace in nearly 5 years! Couldn't have done it without 'em. This was Hole 6 at The Farmhouse during the 2009 SciDi Championship. My son Ben had hit an Ace on Hole 12 at The BRATS earlier in the day, so it was a nice family Ace day.
What a weird Dress-Code that tournament must of had...
No no...to go along with his shoes designed for disc golf, he wore the first sport coat designed for disc golf. :-) That's why they put those elbow patches on some of them you know...so you don't blow out the fabric. I think if I wore the sport coat I bought at good will the arm would rip clean off on the first throw.
lol, im dying over here....hahaha. poor terry and the Zeta Ki Pheta Chess guy in the background.
Ha! The biggest issue was my shorts. That course not only has some Blackberry bushes and Rose bushes, but nasty Locust saplings that are deadly. My legs are still scarred. I *knew* should have worn long pants!

Oh, and I do buy those jackets - which I love - used, for about $3-5 each. Last week I spent three days in meetings in Washington with people, some of whom were wearing thousands of dollars of clothing, and I had on my Keen Milos and used tweed jacket :)
Dude, you thought you passed the smell test. You thought you were part of the "In Crowd". You thought the guys in the $2,000 suits wondered who your tailor was.

You were wrong.

Old moldy sports coats work equally well on the Disc Golf Course as in the Board Room.

:) Hahahahahaha

Thank God you had cool shoes or else they would have sent you to the homeless shelter.
Ok, I left out the important details.

When you have the talent, charm and people skills of Terry Calhoun no one really cares how you dress.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968