www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey so me again. I found this interesting 'Nutsac' bag online and was curious if anyone had used one or had one and could comment on its capabilities and construction.

Cheers,

Nathan

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've seen one in person and it seems to be a very tough, no frills, bag.. probably one of the toughest I've seen. no extra pockets and only a bottle holder on the 12 disc version. I've considered buying the 6 disc version for a travel bag.

Thats kind of what I gathered from pictures, Im also really curious how difficult it is to modify, their website says go for it "if you're handy with a needle". While Ive never been handy with a needle and thread I can operate a sewing machine so theres room for investigation there. My mother is a far better seamstress than I am and I considered getting her one to support bot her outdoor and indoor hobbies (disc golf and sewing) so any input from the ladies would be great!

Mine gets more saggy by the year.

Solution for your Problem, Justin....:)

hahaha! I so dont look forward to that happening! hahaha!

I have seen the nutsac and agree it is made well. The price seems to be expensive however. I use a military "map case" when I only want to carry 6 discs. Acually it can carry 7-8 if you cram them in. The size is perfect for discs and because it is thick duck canvas, you can modify it, customize it, etc. They are priced right at less than 20 bucks. I included a link, but they can be purchased at any Army/Navy store. It makes a great no frills bag. I've had mine for over 15 years and it still is in pretty good shape, faded but no holes.

http://www.fatiguesarmynavy.com/store/item/FA1969/Map_Case_Shoulder... 

Thanks very much! I happen to have one of those, or something very near it, laying about which I hadn't even considered :)

I saw a few mods done to this bag on another site that looked good il try to find a link for you. These bags are well made.  

Th e people that have them like them alot.

That's funny shit

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968