www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So one of my boss' thinks it might be a fun team building idea. That is, to bring the staff out to a course and play a round or two of disc golf (doubles or even foursome best shot). So, none of these people have ever played before. So I thought we should just play with one disc and only one (except for me;). The question is...which one? I was thinking either the Shark or Cro would be a good all around disc, but before I buy a bunch of discs. I thought I'd see what the rest of you think would be a good multi purpose disc for a bunch of noobs that are just going to go out and have some fun for the day.

Thanks and Peace!

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would suggest a doubles format and getting a couple diffent molds of mids, that way it will spark curiousity about how they fly differently.
thats pretty cool if you're boss approached you about this.
i would try to get 4-5 different kinds of mids,so everyone can experiment a little and find what feels good to them:shark,roc,cobra,buzzz,stratus etc

good luck,hopefully it will work out into a weekly thing
I would think the panther would make a great all in one disc for new players?
dx stingrays. cheap and VERY beginer freindly. Will handle lack of snap as well as those who might have snap. A fun-all-a-round disc!
D Stratus ... 160-170g, closer to 160 if you can get em.
150 class Dx Stingray. And I would add a putter for each pair, maybe an Aviar.
Buzzz.... For ppl who never played before, I find that the more understable the better.
Yeah id second the Buzzz, versatile and easy to play with.
Buzzz or Roc. it would be the easiest discs for them to control and learn from their mistakes more quickly.
Can't beat a buzz

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968