www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you were going to play a round on a course that you knew nothing about and you could only use one disc what disc would you choose. Oh and just for fun lets say that you are playing in a tournament and would be playing against other players in your same skill range except they would be able to use all the disc they have, given this challenge what disc would you choose?

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Max weight orange ESP buzzzzz.
Star Tee Rex. Dont leave home without it, or three or four of them.
max weight super soft omega putter
169g gummy beast, this disc does just just about anything i need it to, i have two of these discs, one i carry and one just like it hanging on my office wall that got me my first ace !

some months before i got my 1st ace with it, i had a bad drive and it ended up 20 feet out on the ice, i went after it and the ice broke thru about half way there, it was the 2nd to the last hole, i figured i was already wet and i might as well go ahead and get it, so i had to just keep breaking the ice as i went to get to it, my buddy was on shore laughing his but off at me telling me i was crazy, but any of you that have one of these perticular discs know how expensive and hard to find these are so i wasnt letting it go that easy LOL, and besides some months later it ended up giving me my first ace, and my buddy who was standing on shore laughing at me, had been playing for two or three years longer than me and didnt get his 1st ace till some three or so years later, i guess i showed him i wasnt crazy for going after it !!

i cant help but wonder though, would i have got my 1st and to date only ace if i wouldnt have went out and got it ? probably not.
Hmmmm. The thread title and the question that follows yeild completely different answers. If i were going to play a course i knew nothing about and could only use one disc, it probably be a slightly seasoned Z-Predator. Mainly because the Pred can easily be thrown backhand, forehand, and for distance. Going back to the thread title, the one disc that i can't live without would be Discraft's elite Z-Xtreme. For me it has been the most reliable and predictable disc i have ever thrown.
Aviar! I was playing a round a couple of weeks ago and lost two of my Aviar's to the local creek. That left me with one in my bag. I was scared and even swore that I wouldn't throw that one in the creek. You gotta have a putter.
A well seasoned 180 KC Roc would do the trick.
Leopard
Aviar.
We played the Halloween mini with only one disc, and I outsmarted myself, thinking if I get to the hole quick it won't matter if it takes an extra putt every now and then so I decided to throw my JK Valk. Wrong answer.
I should have gone with my Roc or my SS putter, those I can putt with from fifty and they won't roll if they miss the basket.
My answer is probably my Roc, unless it's really calm, then my putter.
My beat dx roc 180g.
I would have to say my stable buzz 178 flx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968