www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Granted I am old and feeble and especially feeble at computer stuff so maybe it is just me. But the back button on this site (or whatever that button is called to return to the previous page) appears to follow directions as well as my cats.

Is there some trick I am missing or does everyone have this problem?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahahaha.....always get a chuckle from your threads LL
I thought it was me but I find you need to double click the back button to go back. Try that and see if it works
Curtis Minton said:
I thought it was me but I find you need to double click the back button to go back. Try that and see if it works

Double click!! I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome tapping on the back button. Hitting the button harder doesn't seem to work either.
try the other hand lol
I just click like someone on "speed" and it seems to work. There is a problem with that button though, glad to hear it isn't just me!
I usually just click the down arrow and then call it good.
I'm not going to argue with you about the feeblish issues you are conveying... I haven’t had any issues with the back button... but, I hate all the advertising on the new rendition of the site. I have a high speed connection and it still seems to bog down as this useless stuff is loading.
I have no problems with the back button here. Is the PDGA into tech support now?

Mark Stephens said:
Chas,

I THINK that he is talking about here & I know exactly what he is talking about. I have the same issue.

Chas Ford said:
I'm not going to argue with you about the feeblish issues you are conveying... I haven’t had any issues with the back button... but, I hate all the advertising on the new rendition of the site. I have a high speed connection and it still seems to bog down as this useless stuff is loading.
I don't have time to investigate why but with my iMAC, the 'back' button works as expected with safari (the default Apple browser) but with the firefox or camino browsers, I have to click 'back' and then click it again. I don't run internet explorer so not sure about that.

I bet Terry uses safari so he has not encountered the problem.
I don't even see a back button on this page, other than the generic browser back button which is not connected to the page?
P.S. for Chas, we actually have fewer banners on the pages than we had most of last year, now that we have real ads. All of my Internet at home is dial-up, so I definitely experience load hangs, but they don't seem to be from the ads, more from some of the underlying scripts - like the chat function.
mark, maybe your mouse is faulty!!! lol

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968