www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Wonderin if any disc golfers out there live in the apartments there, if so how are they?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a few dgers that live there. I have seen the inside of one appartment and it seemed nice. You could also look up Kat on here, she works for the complex.
I run the shop, and may be moving in there soon to make it easier to work on the course and run the shop. Contact Dan Flannigan and Daniel Whitlock they both live in there. It's not as crime-ridden as it used to be, apartments have tons of amenities, although somewhat old/maybe not the cleanest possible. Internet, fireplaces available, very low rent.
Two things to look for in a apartment complex, in unit washing machines, loose women.
and lakeshore has those two things?
Women yes...
Lakeshore has very good pricing for the area and the new management, for the past 3 years or so, has beefed up security and made it a place to feel safe. The staff works hard to foster a sense of community. It's a dog-friendly place, too.

I have noticed this spring that, in addition to the two guys Ben mentions, there are quite a few other residents who are starting to play disc golf, although I don't know their names yet.

I am a big fan of, when I rent, renting "downtown," if possible; but if I were moving here and cheap rent was a priority, I would certainly take a close look at Lakeshore.
isn't this near lake in the hood
Its the same place!
New management about 3 years ago. They beefed up security and evicted 70% of the previous tenants in their clean-up work.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968