www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Below is a line drawing map and final hole lengths.

All 24 holes have baskets and concrete pads! Best bet is to print a map before you go, the club is still working on signage. Most baskets have one or two spokes painted blue (pointing to next blue tee) or white (pointing to next white tee).

After Hole two you can either move (right to play 18) to Hole 3 or (left to play 24) to Hole A. If you go to A, then you play A-F and rejoin at 3, for 24 holes.

Tags: ann arbor, course design, lakeshore, ypsilanti

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hole 13 looks super scary and super fun at the same time. I think I might be one of the people to bale out early and aim for the white tee. Either way the new addition to the bag will be swim trunks, I have a feeling that I will be doing lots of swimming this season.....
Some of the new holes at Mary Beth Doyle (was Brown Park) will bring water into play, as well. Especially Hole 2 which, from the long tee, is about 270-feet in length with Mill Creek running along the left edge of the fairway. :)
I just got back from there, they got 12 tees dug out and framed ready to pour. They will be flush and level, 4 ft by 12 ft. Couldn't do anything myself, hurt my back working on BRATS last night. That was a painful 6 hours.
Wow! There is a lot of excitement in the southeast Michigan area this spring. New courses to play, Kensington is getting a makeover, and the metroparks will all be pay to play. The ladder part of that last sentence doesn't sound very good, but a lot of us think it is a good thing. Anyways Lakeshore is looking great, and I can't wait play the course for the first time. Thanks again for everything that you do for this sport Terry, it is well appreciated.
Wish i could have been there. You guys still on for the rest of the week or is it getting too wet out there? Please let me know.
Now why would you think a place called the ponds at lakeshore would be wet? It's still on I'll be there at 1:00 tomorrow expecting to see some cement tees already drying.
Sweet. Save some work for me. I'll be heading out there on Thursday if still needed. What time should I show up?
I don't know what will be needed, or allowed to be done by you, but can't go wrong with bringing some loppers. There's still plenty of small stuff to be trimmed to perfection and cleared up! I will have Wade's disc to dye.
What ever you need done. I can do anything to help
come on out cassidy on thursday. Shoot for 10AM if you can make it. most of your time will be spent watching unless ben puts us to work clearing woods or some such.
A bit of work is needed for the tee area of Hole 14. It's the only hole on this first course that uses any of the woods and lake shore area that is waiting for a second course. Seriously, as much as we used for this course, there is more available for another. It will just need more effort at clearing.

William Gilbert said:
come on out cassidy on thursday. Shoot for 10AM if you can make it. most of your time will be spent watching unless ben puts us to work clearing woods or some such.
Hey ben just played for the first time tonight on a course with 4 x 12 tees and they worked just fine. I think you guys will be good!

Ben Calhoun said:
I just got back from there, they got 12 tees dug out and framed ready to pour. They will be flush and level, 4 ft by 12 ft. Couldn't do anything myself, hurt my back working on BRATS last night. That was a painful 6 hours.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968