www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Below is a line drawing map and final hole lengths.

All 24 holes have baskets and concrete pads! Best bet is to print a map before you go, the club is still working on signage. Most baskets have one or two spokes painted blue (pointing to next blue tee) or white (pointing to next white tee).

After Hole two you can either move (right to play 18) to Hole 3 or (left to play 24) to Hole A. If you go to A, then you play A-F and rejoin at 3, for 24 holes.

Tags: ann arbor, course design, lakeshore, ypsilanti

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ill be there Ben
So The best way to play this current design is to play 1, 2, a-f, 3-18. Correct? Similar to the monster!

How will the security gate function on this property? Just curious?
We dont have 24 baskets yet! Just 18! Probably using pvc pipes as tone poles until such a time. 1-18 will be baskets to start. Gate will probably require ID every time.
Re-upload the score cards I was told I had the wrong yardage but they match the list above.
Attachments:
Things changed. What did discgolfscene do to get on the card?
Yes ray, as been said for now 1 - 18 will be in the ground but A - F shouldn't be to far behind we just have to raise more money to pay for the rest of them.
Yes foz those distances above i do not belive reflect a few last minute changes. Terry sent the changes to me i created my scorecard, which i sent to you.
Okay, I spent some time last night making a course map that is only line drawings, and reflecting all the last-minute changes. It is in three parts, as I intend to get it fitted onto the back of the scorecards eventually. (Or Bill or Foz can do that using these.) Here they are (They would be played 1-2, A-F, 3-18.):

Me and Cassidy did some serious tree moving today to clear it up a lot. Made 7-8 large piles of brush to clear the fairways.

I plan to get the baskets in TOMORROW, and play a round Saturday morning/midday. To join, contact me.
Hey Ben, I met you and Cassidy in the parking lot of the Ponds today. I plan on being out there at ten to help with baskets, let me know if anything changes. Sorry I wasnt there any earlier to help.
-Flans
Thanks Dan, I will be there if I wake up on time. Must be nice living there seeing this come out of nowhere, huh?
The course is IN. We put all the baskets in today, all 40 cement pads are dry, and all signposts are in (but empty right now so print a map!). It plays beautifully and is a lot of fun. Very hard to throw in the wind. I just shot +5 long 18 on the first ever round with Dan and Cassidy (for half the round).

Not sure if it's "Open" to the public, not up to me. Will find out tomorrow morning! And will be there at 11:00AM if anyone wants to play.
If you're with Ben tomorrow at 11, you can be part of the design team's post-installation immediate consumer satisfaction focus group.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968