www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Below is a line drawing map and final hole lengths.

All 24 holes have baskets and concrete pads! Best bet is to print a map before you go, the club is still working on signage. Most baskets have one or two spokes painted blue (pointing to next blue tee) or white (pointing to next white tee).

After Hole two you can either move (right to play 18) to Hole 3 or (left to play 24) to Hole A. If you go to A, then you play A-F and rejoin at 3, for 24 holes.

Tags: ann arbor, course design, lakeshore, ypsilanti

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we haven't discussed hours of operation, i will endeavor to find that out and see what they think.
Looking forward to Sunday gentlemen.....thanks for all involved who made this course happen!.....I feel so lucky to be living in such a great community for disc golf. My kids have seen the baskets from Bridge street and are already asking about playing there!!!! see ya all on Sunday!
I have heard nothing but accolades for this course from folks who have played it. I'm really looking forward to my first round. A big round of applause for the Calhouns and Bill Gilbert and everyone else who has worked on this course!!!
Grand Opening Sunday at Noon. Doubles to follow.
Map/Rules- print and take
Attachments:
Counting down the hours. lol
took a 3 on hole 2 long pads today. boy was it windy. shot another+6.
Hello dgrus. My name is Andrew and I am addicted to disc golf. I moved to michigan from pennsylvania 5 years ago and was introduced to the greatest game ever created by my cousin and fell in love from my first throw. I found the discussion while looking for information on the park formerly known as brown knowing that it has been under construction for a while and I have been following the thread on the ponds with the eager anticipation of an 8 year old boy on christmas eve. I am so stoked for this course. I am so impressed with all the work that has been put into this endevor. It makes me feel good knowing that there are people out there that love disc golf with the same passion that i do and that they are out there improving the area in which we live. Thank you all so much : )
Andrew your kind of passion we can funnel if you will let us.
Stay away from the Dark side. Meet A3 with the force, LOL.

We are always looking for all kinds of volunteers. welcome to MI the returning MECCA of disc golf? LOL
Board members, simple volunteers and more. please we can use the help and the focus
25 hours and 52 min till grand opening. wooot
16 hours 34 min.
Played the course yesterday with my buddies and had a great time. i printed a map and we played all 24. there were about 10 people out there at 10 in the morning all who had not played the coure before. My inpression of the course is that it is like a 24 hole lola valley minus the rouge river. great holes for all arms. and as far as the sand traps go my feeling is that in ball golf the sand trap provides an obstacle to avoid and that in disc golf thick brush and briars provide the same obstacle. so maybe transplant some brush into those spots or any plants that will grow well in sandy soil. this course is only going to get better with time and i cant wait to see how it looks after the mowing plan is decided. the high grass will provide a great natural barrier on the coures. kudos to a3 and the ponds at lakeshore mang. for createing a work of art. And good luck on th grand opening it should be a beautiful day ill be thinking of disc'n all day at work.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968