www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

so, i wanted to say thanks for all the advice on putters... i tried quite a frickin few and ended up settling on the jk-pro aviar for a while... HOWEVER... i have recently decided to try putting with a crystal Z Buzz... i don't know what it is, maybe the size of the disc is just more comfortable because i have big hands, but i've been hitting some great birdies, par saves etc when i use it... it started as a whim but it seems to just work really well for me... i've decided to give it a few complete runs on my next couple outings, and see what happens... thoughts? opinons? suggestions?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Buzzz is not the answer for putting.
When you miss with a buzzz, it will not leave you within putting distance, too slick, too fast, too squirrely.
If you need some extra distance to reach the basket while putting, you can use an XD Putter.
The difference between the buzzz and the XD is that the XD sticks where it lands, the buzzz keeps sliding away.
Sorry Bob. Stick with your Classic Aviar.....perfect choice!
yeah a buzz is too fast of a disc to use for putting imo. however i have seen people putt with about everything, my opinion is that since it is a faster disc than a putter if it hits the top or bottom of the basket its going to bounce clear away. if you play on a well used hole with no grass it will slide forever. always use the slowest disc that you can my friend, :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968