www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

AverySiteScreenGrab

This winter I have been working very hard on putting together my official Web site, and I am extremely happy to say that AveryJenkins7495.com is ready for launch!

I am very excited about this site; it was a huge undertaking that has definitely been a long time coming. Be sure to visit the site and check back often as I plan to post all of my latest pictures, videos and stats from my life on the road as a professional disc golfer. I will be updating this Web site throughout the season to keep you posted on all the greatest news from the disc golf tour. I will also be posting blogs periodically telling of the amazing tournaments that I play and dispatches from my travels around the world, and you will also find links to other great disc golf Web sites, including this one.

Check out AveryJenkins7495.com, and be sure to let me know what you think!
-
-
-

Tags: Avery, Championship, Disc, Doubles, Golf, Huk, Innova, Jenkins, Lab, Tournaments, More…USDGC, Zonedriven

Views: 7

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome site!! Can't wait to see more!!
Thank you for a wonderful official web site!
I look forward to the development of this site from Japan.

Bucci
No kidding, John!!

John McMullen said:
Looks great Avery! Having spent the last couple weeks designing a site for my club Roaring Fork Disc Golf Club ... I can appreciate the work that goes into a new website! Congrats!
nice site man looks good!!
Yes! Please!

If you have any pics or videos of me I will gladly put them on my site. I will of course post your contribution to the production of these media forms as well.

Please send to: AveryJenkins@AveryJenkins7495.com

Thanks.

Yeddie VanHalen said:
Yo, can we send you pics and/or video for your site?
Well done bud...Likin it already
hey now,likewise to a nice ,new site.
Hero,

Thats the plan, to get this game that we love to play into the mainstream of sports entertainment. Its only a matter of time, but until then I will try to my hardest to make that happen.

Thanks so much for the support and I hope to see you soon. It better be before I make a trip back to Texas in the Fall, because thats a long ways away.

Take care my friend.

My_Hero said:
Congrats! Good for you Ave! For the last 7-8 years you've been one of the guys blazing the trail that will one day get this sport out of it's infancy. We (the DG community) are so grateful to have you and you've always had a special place in the Hero family's hearts. Best of luck and TEAR IT UP in 2009!
Great news Avery! Congrats, Dendog
Kevin Smith at Zonedriven did a lot of the design for the site including the banner, he does amazing website design and layout. I just added all the content to make it a site were players would come back to check out the latest news from the Disc Golf Tour including pics and videos.

I am glad that everyone really enjoys the site, It had over 1,300 visitors on its first weekend out.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by the site to check it out.

Discette said:
Great job Avery. I like the INNOVA banner. Did you design that yourself?
Really great site Avery. Congrats!
what's up with the 7495 part?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968