www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

To me the ROC is the most multiusable disc there is. i use them for backhand and flicks as well as puttin, ecspecially on those windy days... it doesnt matter if its DX plastic, CHAMPION, or a SUPER, the ROC in my opinion is "the BEST " disc out there..... tell me wat u think about this......

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a nice disc, but I still don't understand the "I have 23 of them in different degrees of wear" I carry one and it works great for what I use it for, but if I want a disc to do a certain thing. I'll buy it. Like my Drone, Buzzz, Hawk, and Classic Roc. I'd rather have 3 or 4 diff discs. Than try and break in a several ways.
I hear you on having discs to do what you need, but at the same time having a mold in different states of wear is nice because the feel in the hand is the same. If you lose a disc in that state of wear your game might suffer as well. I lost my perfectly beat Comet and my game has suffered a little at tight technical courses.
Sure, I can dig wanting the same feel, but if I loose a Classic Roc. I get another, with little time vested in breaking it in and for the most part. I know what it will do once I get it. But my theory on the game is. Have the same throw (for the most part), and let the disc do the work. So that's kind of why I tend to go for the multiple discs.
These are Sweet right out of the Box !!!

I love how this topic comes up every 6 months or so. I like the Roc and I like the Buzzz, they have their places.
It feels like it's a lot more often than that.
rocs for dead on from 45ft to 80ft,just like a frisbee throw.i nail at least 2-3 big shots aweek with my rocs,,....but....the buzz for that under the basket for par, from 90+ ft.shot.....so like so many folks ,i have both in the bag and they are a must have,for every round of golf

180 grms glow roc
I NEED THIS IN MY BAG
BUZZZZ!!!!! or a no bead aviar
I LIKE ALL UR REPLYS, AND AGREE WITH THEM IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, BUT ME PERSONNALLY I ALWAYS HAVE 4 ON ME... AND I TRY TO KEEP 3 OF THEM WORN THE SAME, SO IF ONE GETS EATEN BY DISC TROLLS, I CAN FINISH THE ROUND WITH LESS WORRYING
yes 3 in my bag right now,and my favorite right now is the roc with the bird on it.....is that a classic roc?with bird print..?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968