www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jamie 'gr8rocshot' Ruane said:
Now if the Buttocks turns out to be a flop...they'll have to answer the Boob with the Teet...

The Boob will likely be firm and domey...lots of loft and float...the Teet will likely be flat...already broken in and worn out!!

The Teet will be an Approach disc, approach with caution!
Jamie 'gr8rocshot' Ruane said:
Now if the Buttocks turns out to be a flop...they'll have to answer the Boob with the Teet...

The Boob will likely be firm and domey...lots of loft and float...the Teet will likely be flat...already broken in and worn out!!

I heard the Innova Boob is using a new manufacturing process where the plastic injection is done on the top of the disc instead of the bottom. And, there is a version of this disc that floats in the water that will be using the Water Wings and Rings stamp.

Didn't the Vortex have a similar lip without the big groove in the rim?
Looks like a Monarch or a Groove ?
dude, this was out like 2 years ago, just got released though.
what... aww come on
I think this was done out of necessity not just to copy the Groove. They have been trying to work on a wide winged driver but when doing that it is hard to keep down in weight so they used the current solution of taking the weight out of the rim. If they had another way to keep weight down they wouldn't be doing this.

Also the Pig came out after the Zone.........
Sorry, had to post it. Love watching DGers wet their pants and get worked up for various reasons; whether it be the Innova Haters or the Discraft Lovers. ;-)
Discraft????????? Are they new?????????? Never heard of 'em
Don't be a hata be a playa
My_Hero said:
Sorry, had to post it. Love watching DGers wet their pants and get worked up for various reasons; whether it be the Innova Haters or the Discraft Lovers. ;-)
When you really think about Discraft lovers/haters or Innova lovers/haters both are ignorant unless they are sponsored players. Both companies have quality products and it shows when different players are winning major tournaments. Feldberg winning worlds yet Doss winning US champs or whoever. Nikko Locastro just won The Memorial and he uses gateway,innova, and discraft so STOP THE HATING. Maybe when you get good enough you can get paid to throw only one companies product, much like my_hero does....
i have the right to hate. i got hate in my heart.
I thought of the perfect name "the Groovier" or if it's understable to stable they could call it "the Mothra" OK maybe perfect is a little strong. It just doesn't matter. At the rate they keep coming out with new disc's and plastic. I'm going to have to take out a second mortgage to keep up with the jones's.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968