www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

verryyy interesting
Im pretty sure it was called the Wave, they came out at the memorial the same time as the Z flx wasps, The wave was horrible idea ive thrown one, its flippy one sec and crazy stable the next. Atleast discraft had the common sense not to put a grooved disc into production.
Last I heard the Groove is still one of the highest selling discs out there, but I have to give Discraft props. When they made the Torque and it was either stable or crazy unstable. They took it out of production. I guess I got lucky and bought the stable ones! Nice disc, but not good enough to replace my Drone.
The torque is now the shockwave- correct me if I'm wrong.
Of the ones I've thrown it compares more to a wasp. At around 15ft height with 5-10 degrees of hyzer at 250-275 power it should go straight, curve right, then fade in- at least that's my expierence with em from 170-175 grams.
It was called the Chaos.
Hey Josh,

You know where I can get my hands on a FLX Wasp? A friend told me about your reply and knows of my dreams of a FLX Wasp. MSG me.

-John S.
Wow Dynamic Discs got it wrong! The Flx Z was a prototype and only 50 discs were made with the discraft stamp. The one here is from the same plastic is a misprint of the prototypes. unfortunately the flx Z wasp never went into production. I still have one in mint condition 168g

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968