www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

You may already know this, but they are selling the Wahoo for all us yahoo's. The site is discgolfvalues.com. They are in Pro plastic only at this time. Just thought I'd pass it on.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are only gonna be made in r-pro and at about 169 grams ...so they'll float.
hey kabong, nice to see you on discgolferRus. The Wahoo is suppose to be a very niche disc from what I understand. Fast and floats. Probably suppose to be for people to throw over long water holes...

funny when people lost their Champ Grooves they're usually thankful/don't care, looks like Innova's trying to make discs you can't get rid of even if you want to...
I went to the east coast warehouse yesterday. The wahoos feel pretty good. They are real domey which makes me think the 6 glide rating is what it says it is. I can definitely see this as a disc to keep in the car for when you play a course with some water. To be able to have the a speed disc that you can be confident of not losing when you GO for the shot seems quite valuable to me. I don't think they we're going for a new model that everyone has to have in their bag, but it definitely could be something that many buy and keep for particular holes and courses.
Just ordered some First Run Wahoos yesterday @ dps.
Beware of the rippoffs, higher prices out there.
Will post them by the end of the week. The dps elves are jammed.
You can preorder the 1st Run Wahoo's and the regular run Wahoos at www.lsdiscs.com
Beware if the First Run pricing!
All ready saw $19.99!
I been everywhere - man
dgv already has em in stock for 11-12 bucks each

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store/index.php?page=2&act=viewC...
Well, I figure I always carry some discs to give to the water gods. I might as well get one that will come back!
If you got anymore champ grooves you're trying to get rid of, i'll take them off your hands.
Agreed, I have almost gotten everything online, most on e-bay at a great deal.. Including my Gateway Magic putter from Rip Disc Golf. I did buy 3 Gateway Wizards and a fade Crunch box bag locally at Sun King.. The local price was more than online.. the nice lady working there told me it's because they want their online customers to get a great deal even with shipping. I couldn't argue with kicking in a few extra bucks after I thought about it but I buy most things by getting a good bid on e-bay.
I only pais $11.00 buck for them. So, not bad at all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968