www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've been playing at my local nine hole course of about 7 to 8 years now and play there every few days.

I seen a lot of vandalism and some people out there that just act like complete idiots ,I don't ever say much but if i do I'm always polite and thoughtful to others .

Today was not a good day i witnessed some one disc casuals Throwing thrash on the ground i said all well i pick it up when i get to that hole .

A few holes later There were flipping soccer goals and what set me off when the tipped a thrash can and rolled it while yelling cuss words  leaving thrash all over and all while park members that our non disc golfers watching  .

I walked up to them and asked them pick it up ,the guy started cussing at me and told me to mind my own business and go on playing my game .

At this point I'm getting mad but i keep my cool and stay polite ,i started to walk away and he made a comment about my father and called my a fag after that i lost my cool and i became a sailor mind you no other park member  heard me but i felt i handled it badly and i walked away .

I'm just sick of people who have no respect  for the park our others using it .

sorry i just needed to vent

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great idea

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968