www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've been playing at my local nine hole course of about 7 to 8 years now and play there every few days.

I seen a lot of vandalism and some people out there that just act like complete idiots ,I don't ever say much but if i do I'm always polite and thoughtful to others .

Today was not a good day i witnessed some one disc casuals Throwing thrash on the ground i said all well i pick it up when i get to that hole .

A few holes later There were flipping soccer goals and what set me off when the tipped a thrash can and rolled it while yelling cuss words  leaving thrash all over and all while park members that our non disc golfers watching  .

I walked up to them and asked them pick it up ,the guy started cussing at me and told me to mind my own business and go on playing my game .

At this point I'm getting mad but i keep my cool and stay polite ,i started to walk away and he made a comment about my father and called my a fag after that i lost my cool and i became a sailor mind you no other park member  heard me but i felt i handled it badly and i walked away .

I'm just sick of people who have no respect  for the park our others using it .

sorry i just needed to vent

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great idea

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968