www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am interested in what other disc golfers think about or do when not playing disc golf. The objective is to find others that have similar interests in addition to playing in disc golf. For example, if I found out that someone else liked disc golf, ham radio and chess - I may want to exchange Ideas with that person or maybe even play disc golf with that person ! I have other interests - collecting stamps / post cards, video, photography, writing, computer programming, areodynamics / physics of discs, sports psychology, economics and electronics . So are there any hits out there - that is, people who are interested in many of the above items. Send in your "lists" to this discussion and see if there are matches.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that it is great to see that DG appeals to such a vast variety of people. I love the interaction with different people.
Me personally, I enjoy.....
playing poker,
collecting Matchbox cars,
listening to music (especially Springsteen, Matchbox 20, Kings of Leon),
watching movies and sport,
and definately ogling at chicks that i can't have.
i love ogling chicks, but in wisconsin its a 3 month a year thing.
i do a lot , playing poker (mostly online, like right now)
fishing ,painting, graphic design ( disc stamps, club logos )
like to read but very picky about what. and of course music , tv and movies.
and watching sports, mostly football and college basketball.
Outside of disc golf it is easy for me. My love of live music, still going to shows and I don't know if it will stop. I am into all music but mostly spend my time seeing jam bands. ie, Umphreys Mcgee, Moe., Tea leaf green, widespread panic, Gov't mule, hot buttered rum, Disco biscuits and the list goes on. Going to see the Disco biscuits next month and um the month after that. I also enjoy camping, canoeing, fishing, traveling, and just hanging with the family.
eric beich said:
Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun said:
I read. I've averaged a novel a day since I was 7 years old. I read science fiction or mythology as first choice, then suspense/mystery, then anything at all. Just have to read a lot.

right on. I'm a "reader" as well.

books good.. fire bad..

I read alot as well, mostly fiction like Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Clive Barker, etc
Camping and Canoeing
Fishing
Nascar, love going to the races
Classic Movies like Bogart
I like movies, games, music, photography, videography, good tv(no reality shows!) and sports(football and soccer mostly). And I do enjoy elegant movements of an attractive woman, mostly my wife but I don't discriminate. LOL!
I like those baskets suspended from trees !!!!
I keep a marine reef aquarium, garden, and chase my wife around the house.
Food, Disc Golf, Cars, My Daughter, My Dog, TV, World of Warcraft, bicycles, Internet Junkie, Craigslist.com
disc golf, video games, daughter and wife, dog, movies, computer, other electronics, food, beer, mj, looking at rare discs online, dreaming of getting paid to disc, dreaming of one day being good at disc golf, dreaming of having my own disc golf course, oh yeah, this is about activities other than disc golf.......
olywa kenobi said:
I am a chef, and I constantly think about food. My wife will ask me what I'm thinking about when she notices me staring off in space, and it's usually an easy answer. Food! I also read a lot, but it tends to be cookbooks.

Good, I'm not the only chef out there.
hey now,music,photgraphy,collecting crap(my wife's version)I have somewhat of an Inkwell collection,old tin advertising items,reading.
Reading material:sci-fi,suspense/mystery,history,music mags.
hey now,Terry have you read this,if not try to score a copy."Blackwater"by Jeremy Scahill."the rise of the world's most powerful mercenary army" Scary read in today's world upheavel in Iraq.Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun said:
I read. I've averaged a novel a day since I was 7 years old. I read science fiction or mythology as first choice, then suspense/mystery, then anything at all. Just have to read a lot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968