www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

so tuesday(9-24) I got my 1st ace on hole 2 at Mountain Crest Park in Las Vegas. I was understandably stoked.. a nice big hyzer bomb with a Westside Giant in vip/air plastic. it was beautiful. no skip very little chain. 

so as if that's not enough, today (9-26) I get my second ace on hole 14 in the same park with a RFF Wizard off the tee :) 

1st 2 aces in 3 days.. kinda proud of that!

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome!! Congrats, i am still waiting for my 1st. Its close i can feel it! Its time for you to go out and hit your 3rd :)

Congratulations! Thanks for posting the photos and disc info. Getting an ace is a great feeling, I 've gotten 3 aces over a period of many years and each one stays fresh in my mind. My first ace was 15 years ago and I remember course, the hole, and the disc like it was yesterday.

Getting 2 aces in such a short period of time is amazing. Sounds like you really got your throw "dialed-in". I suspect you'll be getting a few more aces as time goes on.

Now that regular old routine aces are boring to you, it may be time to start working on ace variations like a "skip", "bank" (off a tree), "putter", "roller", "tomahawk", etc. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Must be that time of year. Just got an ace on hole 6 at my local course. Lat.64 Fuse. The flight was looking good from the release, but was tracking just a hair too far right, then the disc barely grazed a tree near the end of flight and shot straight into the basket with a nice solid "ching". I have been trying to ace this hole for years and have come very close, but no cigar. The Lat.64 Fuse is a slow flyer mid-range similar to the "Buzz"  but with a little more glide. It was like watching in slow motion. 

Below is the link to hole if you want to check it out. Not a long distance, but a narrow tunnel shot.

http://www.playdg.com/courses/?s=WI&c=mtsimon&h=6 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968