www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm starting back up the glow league again this year It has moved to Thursday nights due to work. doubles 5 dollar with optional 1 ace pool. The carry over ace pool is 42 dollars as of now. League will officially start on 03/19/09. But some of us are getting out tomorrow for fun. Call me for more Info or directions to Bandemere Park in Ann Arbor MI

Garrett
734-578-7790

Tags: glow

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard that CJ's party store has lots of glow discs. Havent been there in a while so I dont know for sure. I do have a few lights for sale and clear duct tape for use as well hope to see you out there
good crowd last week hope we can have the same turn out this week if not better
Tee off at 7pm tonight. Glow discs are available at CJ'S party store at the corner of N. Territorial and Webster Church road. They also have tape on led lights. I have two led lights left for sale 3.50 each. ace pool is at 50 dollars no aces have been hit during league play. So come out and try to get the money.
Unfortunaely Atlanta is a little to far a commute. I love Glow golf. Throw em long and straight guys.
StPaulie said:
Unfortunaely Atlanta is a little to far a commute. I love Glow golf. Throw em long and straight guys.

If you leave now and do 90 you can make it in time lol. Thanks for reading
I will have a 50/50 drawing that part of will carry over tee off at 730 thursday
bump
We play alot of glow golf out here in Humboldt. It's great the Redwood Curtain seams to eat less discs at night than it does in the day. Make sure to get a blacklight led flashlight for lighting up discs.

Keep Hucking
-Chris UPDGA# 0001
I have them for sale the Led UV lights are the way to go.

humchris said:
We play alot of glow golf out here in Humboldt. It's great the Redwood Curtain seams to eat less discs at night than it does in the day. Make sure to get a blacklight led flashlight for lighting up discs.

Keep Hucking
-Chris UPDGA# 0001
good Turn out last night. The rain held off till after pay outs. Ace pool is up to 72 dollars club got 6 dollars from the 50/50

Come check out the stats at
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/Washtenaw_County_Glow_2009
I envy y'all. Glow golf is so fun!
I have a Z glow Buzz 178 and flat up for raffle at league this week. 5 Dollars per ticket 20+ tickets for sale

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968