www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Along with 2 player online play, and 22 courses to choose from, EA Sports Disc Golfing mode has added 3 fantasy courses to the line up this year to make for an awesome disc golf experience.  If you played Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2000-2005, you might remember some of the fantasy courses like "The Highlands", "Predator", and "Emerald Isle"?  Well, they added those to an already stellar line up of cool courses to throw discs on, and that work best for video game disc golf.

Views: 4658

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope soon..

TW2012 gets one up for going online!

Where is the KC 2012? Give the guy a video game already PDGA!

For real.  The PDGA should take everything they know about players, discs, and courses to the geek squad at EA Sports and make the game we all REALY want to play. Innova and Discraft could put up the cash, then we could all throw the discs we love into cyberspace!

Preach On Brother Justin!

I remember hearing rumors about 2 years ago, a game to come out for WiiWare called "PDGA presents disc golf".  and It never came.  Then "Zoo Disc Golf" and " HB Arcade Disc Golf" came out instead.  I hope its still on its way... I never did dare to check those two kiddie classics, and I know TigerWoods DG kicks their butts.

An ultra fun game like that, with Innova, Discraft, ect... all over, could boost the popularity, economy, and credibility of the sport, too. 

I used to have 2011. Great way to get people interested in the game.

Anybody know how to navigate to the DG portion of the game? I can't find it.

DUDE! When you load the game up, go to the "main menu" then select "game modes", and its under the party games category. Or go to play online and there you can select "traditional golf" or "disc golf" mode.  I haven't had a very hard time lately finding a game online, very cool!

TW12: Disc golf tip of the day...putting power is tricky. Try putting with an "under arm toss" style of putt, instead of a fore-hand swinging motion. (like nicco laccostro)

Thanks! I'll try that as soon as I can safely pry teh move controller out of my roommates cold dead fingers.

Dammit! I can't find "game modes" or the online trick. I rented this from BackBlister. Do I need to get the collector's edition?

Just thought i would point this out to anyone looking to pick up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 201_*, It looks like after only a year or so after release,  EA is DISCONTINUING alot of "older" sporting titles.  Here is a link from October 2011 listing more games that are being discontinued, Included are TIGER WOODS PGA 2010 AND 2011.

I know for me, the Disc Golf online play was the only reason i was going to buy this game and when i bought it only to find out they turned off the servers... Just a heads up. With this trend, It may be safe to assume 2012 will be shutdown shortly after 2013 is released (also assuming Disc Golf is on 2013).  Peace and happy putts.

I approve this post!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968