www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Along with 2 player online play, and 22 courses to choose from, EA Sports Disc Golfing mode has added 3 fantasy courses to the line up this year to make for an awesome disc golf experience.  If you played Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2000-2005, you might remember some of the fantasy courses like "The Highlands", "Predator", and "Emerald Isle"?  Well, they added those to an already stellar line up of cool courses to throw discs on, and that work best for video game disc golf.

Views: 4538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried out the TW2012 (Augusta, Masters, etc version) for the Wii over the holidays.  Tested out the DG mode and thought the graphics were good.  I'll probably never see the day were I can play DG on PGA Tour courses since most DG courses are not that wide open or as manicured as bolf.  Gameplay wasn't too bad but I wish they had more throwing style options (forehand shot, overhand, roller, etc.) and more types of discs to choose from besides the three.

Overall not to shabby but it could be sweet if it were to follow gameplay like a Tiger Woods or Tony Hawk game were you have multiple equipment combos as well as an arsenal of moves/shots to utilize.  I hope a REAL dedicated DG game comes sooner than later, but to have DG even on a major nameplate (and from EA Sports to boot) is a good thing.  I could see a DG course on a huge mountain terrian (ala SSX 3) blowing away a PGA course anyday.

SWEEEET!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968