www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Tiger Woods to FEATURE an ALL-NEW DISC GOLF MODE in his PGA Tour 10!(wii would like to play!)

Alright Tiger! Way to be hip.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 for the Wii home video game system bundle will an accessory to provide better control in the standard game and increased control in an all-new disc golf mode.
See more at http://news.punchjump.com/article.php?id=7750

The peripheral Wii MotionPlus, will sell for $19.99, and is said to offer more comprehensive tracking of a player’s arm position and orientation, allowing wrist or arm movement to be identically rendered on-screen in true 1:1 response.

Tags: disc, golf, tiger, wii, woods

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is one of the main reasons I bought a WII, Tiger 10 Rock on, and lets not forget about the "PDGA presents disc golf".. Effen Sweet!!!!!. now just the long wait till the come out.
Anyone else notice they use innova baskets as a game model.

Still waiting for PDGA presents disc golf
Not much of a video gamer,
but the exposure might help 'our' cause.
Notice the INNOVA basket? Hmmmmm....

Also notice no power grip on the disc.
We need to educate these gamers.
Can you throw sidearm? Rollers, tomahawks?
Actually it looks more like a control grip. Looks like the index finger is along the rim.
Finally, I can fall asleep playing disc golf.
Yeah, but when do Avery/Climo/Feldie etc. get to go do the motion capture and character mapping? and would E-Mac's character auto hit every putt 80 ft in? :)
Hey Gabe you know my b-day is coming up.. lol! This looks SWEEEET!
awsome!!! finally!!! it might not be exactlly what we are all looking for but it is a step in the right direction, and could end up being the gateway game for the perfect discgolf emulation. not to mention if it sells well based on the fact that it has a added discolf sub game the people with big money may see the possibiltys that the huge DG following has to offer thier companies, and bring some real money into the NT purses.

win, win, win ,win situation. the wii has the perfect console for taking DG games to the next level, of total player controll! i can't wait to try it out, i might even ask for a wii for my birthday!
Just the exposure alone of a super massive number of people going "What's this!?" Along with the greater acceptance factor.. would have to create a momentum for greater sponsorship opportunities!
I wonder who we have to thank? Was someone at Innova involved with this happening?
Whoever... NICE JOB!!!
i want to know too about the rollers, thumbers, ect.
WWOoooooo HOooooo!!! DG ON THE WII!!! (not beach sports lameness)
I will be buying that ASAP!!!

Keep Hucking
-Chris
Some of the initial reviewers of the game are saying good things about the disc golf aspect! It will be interesting to see how each reviewer represents the Disc Golf feature..

A reviewer "GeekDad" from the the blog, Wired said this:
"The icing on the cake is the inclusion of Disc Golf. Here you use the Wii-mote to throw a Frisbee around a course. It works surprisingly well. Add MotionPlus into the mix and the throw mechanic is surprisingly nuanced.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968