www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have thrown the star, and the first and second(gummy) runs of the Katana but have yet to rip any Masters Katana's.  Anyone tearin these up yet?  With the help of my gummy Katana I recently birdied a hole that had been eluding me.  If you haven't tried them you should.  Also can anyone tell me if a Katana is similar to the Nuke???   Thanks!

Tags: gummy, katana, nuke

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can anyone tell me if a Katana is similar to the Nuke???
Yes, we do Nuke vs. Katana on big Drives during rounds at Cliff Stephens.
First Run Nukes arrived today and are Sweet.
The Pro Katana is welcomed by all.
Only time will tell which wins the battle...
Watch out, the speed 15, low profile, grippy, bullet-shaped terminator may be the spoiler...lol

i have a pro worlds star katana, a second run champ, and the tim selinske cfr. the tim selinske seems to be the most stable to me.
the 2nd run gummy champ are the least stable, then the star worlds are in the middle, the new champ masters are the most stable, and perfect in my opinion. just got my nuke in the mail today...
I'm really liking my champion masters katana, it flips over just enough. I found the pro katana to be a bit too flippy for my liking.
I just threw a Nuke the other day and it seemed to be really similar to the Katana. Almost Aced a 330' hole on the first throw. I may even prefer it... Gotta get more throws with it though.

Best ones yet. I'm getting easy D, up to 450' on a hyzer flip without even having to put much into it.
i would say the nuke is more stable by a good amount, but not uber stable like my max weight champ boss. only threw my masters champ katana once but feel it will fit in great in my bag as a medium understable xtra long range driver.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968