www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Dear Morons-

I'd like to extend a heartfelt "get bent" to the vandals and litter bugs that frequent this course. I'm all for having a few cold ones during a casual round of disc golf, provided you put your empties into one of the twenty or so trash receptacles provided. But hey, why do that when the ground you're standing on is so much closer, right? And please tell us all why you feel that it's okay for you to tear off the info plaques from the tee markers. Did the course owner come to you specifically and say "Hello! Please ruin things for everyone else!" I doubt it. And yes, I agree that Lake Wazeecha is a real pain. I've lost a disc or two in there, myself. That said, please justify your reasons for dragging the picnic tables out into the lake so you don't have to get wet. If the disc your after is important enough to warrant vandalism of public property (and that's what it is, morons), then certainly it's worth wading out into a little cold water to retrieve. You people are the worst kind of disc golfers. You are a big contributor to the myth that all disc golfers are stoners and slackers, while the truth is that most of us are upstanding individuals just trying to enjoy the game and, just maybe, make a new friend or two.

I guess this would have been more appropriate if it was posted as a blog, but I also know that more people will see this if it's posted as a discussion, and hopefully it'll be seen by the 'right' people. Bottom Line: If you can't respect the other players... If you can't respect the course...If you can't respect the people who work very hard to keep the course maintained... then stay the hell away! Turn in your discs to Play It Again Sports, go home, sit in your bean bag chair, spark up your joints and stay there, away from those of us who aren't retarded.

Yours-
Jake

P.S. To the idiot who smashed a bottle of Rolling Rock on Hole #10... I hope you get hit by a bus...

Tags: Rapids, Run, Willow, Wisconsin, littering, people, stupid, vandalism

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A couple weeks back at North Lakes, some douche had found a dead heron's carcass(or some other large water fowl), and thrown IN THE BASKET at hole 3. I mean... I fill up a grocery sack with beer bottles and other trash every time I go out.... but who would actually take the time to pick up a nasty rotting dead body and ruin everyone's day with it?

Oh well... at least no one's dragged any picnic tables into the lake....... yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968