www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Well if my buddy is right we should have the new Star Katanas today. I already paid him and should get the pick of the litter. I realize that in other parts of the country they have been out for a while. But I've been waiting patiently and hopefully today is the day.

Move over Roc and Buzz.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

operator error? I have no problems with the site!
It's the altitude! Never stroke a razor sharp sword...it's bad for your health. Oh, you are talking about the disc. It is pretty sweet and at your altitude. It should be a bit more stable for sure.
stroking to the east, stroking to the west
If you have thrown the Pro Katana I am interested in hearing how different the production Star versions fly. I have heard most of them are pretty flat from what people have seen so far....
I think you stroked it too much???
I have not thrown the Pro Katana. There was a discussion on here already about the differences in plastic, so you might want to check that out. Well, I was going to play league tonight but it was cold and crappy outside so I decided to finish my kids computer build. It just so happens that we built it at my friend's house and he was the one getting the new discs. They hadn't shown up earlier but when I got there I saw the big box of discs on the front porch. Needless to say I immediately opened it up and grabbed a 167 orange Star Katana. I have been waiting a long time for that disc and hopefully tomorrow I will get a chance to use it in doubles.

As for the problems on the site, sometimes things load incredibly slow and the discussion forum looks more like a table. I have a fast connection so it's not a problem on this end. Also it doesn't matter which browser because it's the same for all. Anyway, tonight it is back to being speedy.

Tomorrow you and I my Katana. Destiny calls.
When you say the same for all...you mean you've tried several different browsers and it does the same on all?

I'm curious about the production star runs myself, I might have to hook myself up and buy a few.
I don't use anything with Microsoft's name on it but yes I use both Firefox and Opera to do my browsing and the only time I get any stumbles is on this site. Today no problems at all. Problems with this site seem to come and go. They don't happen all of the time.

League tonight and I'm hoping to try out the new disc. Once again it's cold here in Colorado. Feels more like March or April. May just have to suit up because it's dubs!
dont stroke it too much
I have had some issues with the sight loading slowly as well, and I'm sitting on a 10 meg fiber connection. It seems like sometimes it wants to take forever to switch between pages.
this site is heavy on the javascript. make sure you are using firefox/chrome/opera - internet explorer is pure fail.
I use firefox (v3.5.3) and ever since terry did something a month or 2 ago it loads even faster. haven't had any problems at all .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968