www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Imagine being 150 from the pin in an open field with no wind. What is the best disc and line for you to have a chance at making the upshot yet parking the miss.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

soft banger without a doubt. its controlable and feels great in my hand. its my do everything disc on short courses.
I love the ESP challenger for a nice straight shot from that distance with minimal power.

If you have the 150' shot down as far as distance goes and you wanna park it, take a overstable disc like a zone and throw it on a slight anny so it does a soft flip at the end into the basket. thats probably the best way to park it yet still have a good run a making it.
It seems to me that a big hyzer with a whippetx would give the best chance to go in yet park the miss. With slower disc on a flatter line, it seems you must choose to go for the base or basket but not both.
The same discs I mentioned in the "Straight to the point" thread...Classic Roc, Z Breeze, SS Magic...slight hyzer backhand line....likely The CL Roc or Magic.
sometimes you can get a bad skip or roll with a hard hyzer..... If you throw it on a soft anhyzer and let it gently break into a hyzer it will just sit
throw a putter, hard, level, and straight at the basket. i've only had a couple of those go in, but i rarely miss the next shot. practice how hard you throw this shot, to get the distance right. putters are the best approach discs, simply because they just kinda sit down at the end of the flight.
For Right Handed Back hand , Throw your shot to the right of the Pin with some hyzer.
Anyone who's been on here a while will guess my answer: Zephyr without a doubt. Float that baby right at the pin and you'll be sitting nearby if you miss.
as an upshot id throw a midrange on a hyzer to eaze it in close...with my comet!
Classic Roc, Wolf or my APX Swirl
Flx challenger!! Aim about 15 feet to the right for a backhand throw.
Ditto

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968