The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I had been searching for a good way to hold a towel with out a grommet in it.

I found the "Tight-Grip Tarp Clips" (91858) at Harbor Freight work very well. They will hold a single edge or a tri-folded towel.


Views: 17


Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What does grommet mean? Mu guess is hole but i usually punch a hole through the towel and use a carabeener to clip it to my belt loop.
Interesting !
Yeah. Go to Wal-Mart (or other store) get a grommet maker (under 10) and put your own grommet in it. This is what I did with some SHAM-WOW
Sham-Wow,,, Now that's an idea that had escaped me. Sounds good. I'll try it.
been using the sham-wows for some time now. Pretty good but once they get wet, they tent to stay wet so not the greatest.

Reply to Discussion


Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm — 1 Comment

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm



© 2015   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service