www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We just had the great Denison Park disc trade off.  It really seems like i hosed somebody. I got a shit load of mean drivers (boss, surge, avenger, beast, and others) just for trading barely used discs of mine. But in hindsight everyone got something new to them. Any one else do this trade of un used discs to improve your clubs golf skills? Impact for a Hornet GOOD?

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If that is what you LIKE to throw, it is GOOD. I trade ALL THE TIME because I have a PLASTIC ADDICTION and buy every disc I see. Trading keeps me from being in Complete Trouble with my Wife.

Trade for what you Like and Throw Well. I have been on a Kick of trading for the Ugliest, Beat Up, Marked Up, Dirt Stained discs I can find.... They are UGLY, but OH MY they fly like GOLD.... ;)

I love trading, never been burned online, I had to wait a few mnonths once, but oh well lol.

I would trade an Impact for a Hornet, if that is what you are asking lol, I miss mine since trading it to Jeff.

I have for trade, if that's what this is turning into -

175 Champion Destroyer - 9/10 ink on back

175 Elite Z Stalker - 8.5/10 ink on back

175 ESP Impact Ink on back 9/10

173 12X KC Pro Roc - 8/10 ink on back

167 Glo Champion Leopard (Old Innova Glo Plastic) - 7.5/10 ink on back

Looking for ESP/FLX Surge/Avenger/Avenger SS, Gateway Wizards, Opto Lat 64 discs, Super Roc, light Blizzard Ape, etc...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968