www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Gold! I am probably more impressed with this disc than I have been in a long while. Got one in a trade and did't really need a new putter but figured I'd try it (smart move). Got it in Blue Evo HPP plastic, spent a few minutes putting before a round with it, and was surprised at how much it WENT WHERE i THREW IT! It seems as if it doesn't really matter how far it is, just aim for the pole and give it enough and its in. 10ft, aim at the pole and bang it in. 40 ft, aim at the pole, give it enough and its banging chains. The only time I missed was when I caught myself compensating for wind or something, I would think " better go a lil high" and I'd miss a lil high, "go a lil low" and I'm missing slightly low. Once I just said screw it and trusted the disc to go where its supposed to with no compensation needed I started making EVERYTHING! Figured I'd throw this up there to give 'em some good feedback as I'm in love with my new putter. Plan to get a stack as soon as my finances allow. GO TEAM WARLOCK!

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By the way, whats your favorite Gateway plastic, and why?
I like the innuendo with the title.  thought you were gonna start to rip into the warlock
Yeah I had always heard that Gateway had sweet putters, just never really gave 'em much thought, sure am glad I finally did!
I have a few buddies that have moved or already playing with the both the Wizard & Warlocks and they swear by it.  I have been meaning to get my hands on one, but it sounds like it does exactly what a Magnet does....Finds the Chains!!!

Its weird, it seems as if it is more forgiving than any Aviar or Magnet I have ever used. Just feels like I line up the putt and as long as I put the proper amount of power into the shot its going in. Also seemed to be less affected by wind. I would suggest at least borrowing one from a buddy for a round or two and checking it out because I havent had a disc really impress me like this in a long time...

If you like the warlock, try the magic.

I've thrown Gateway putters for years, and swear by my Evo Magic and Wizard.

Marshall Street carries cheap x-outs of every model (Wizard, Magic, Warlock, & Voodoo)--picking up one of each for practice isn't a bad idea, most players will find a putter that works for them--

I'm a Magic Man

Now you see me....now you don't!!

Now I have to try one
It's the most under rated putter in the game. Gateway rules.
Shake and bake baby!!!
..Wizard , but I've been known to be a Time Lord.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968