www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I realize it's not a new disc or anything but I had already finished a round today and was just throwing with a few friends when I asked one of them for an understable disc (due to the tailwind). I really got some serious distance with it. It definitely will glide on a tailwind.

I'm thinking about buying one just to mess around with. I really don't need another understable disc in the bag (I already have at least 4 understable discs) but I was impressed at how easy it was to throw. I took a look at the flight chart and it is supposed to be very understable. And when I think about my throws it did pretty much behave exactly that way.

Just thought that I would say that for a weenie arm like me it worked quite well.

BTW my other understable disc would be the King, Medusa, Vulcan, Sidewinder and DX TeeBird. I don't feel like pulling any of them from the bag however and I don't want to carry any additional discs. So if I buy a Mamba it would just be for testing or using when I play trunk discs.

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I would say You don't need it, but it does make for a nice out of the box roller/tail wind driver. 

The way our course is set up you definitely get a lot of either headwind or tailwind. So a disc like that could come in handy. My friend will let me grab one and pay him in a week or so. I just want to mess around with it and see what happens. Also great trunk disc (sometimes I end up somewhere and wasn't really planning on playing so trunk discs come in handy).

I think that I will just grab one next week.

I love my Mamba! Not being a big arm, I love having a very fast disc that can turn and come back for me. It will go over if I really try to force it, but overall it's consistently long and straight for me. I bought a Tern and I've only thrown it a few times, but it doesn't seem as easy to throw as the Mamba.

I think that I'm going to grab a Mamba later this week.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968