www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been playing disc golf for about ten years now.  I have decided to play competitively this year.  So, I have been trying a lot of new discs and it gets kind of expensive.  Can anyone tell me what internet sites have the best deals on discs?  I have heard there are factory second discs that are mis stamped or  have a cosmetic defect.  Where can you get those? and do they really fly the same as a regular disc?  Also, I am trying to find lighter weighted discs around 150 for my girlfriend.  I have not been able to locate these light weights online either.

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The X-outs are a great bargain. I usually get mine from Marshall Street, they have tons of them. Usually it's a double or more stamp on the disc, or it's a custom stamp that went wrong. There's nothing wrong with the disc itself though.

As far as newer discs I think discgolfcenter.com has the best deals. Free shipping, and you can pick your weight and color too. They also have a rewards program. I've also had some luck on ebay as well.

Hope that helps.
Discgolfcenter.com , Clearwater Disc Golf Store, SunKing Discs
https://www.discgolfvalues.com/ - has some of the best prices I have seen, but they only carry discs that Innova produces.
If you have discs to trade discaroo.com is good.
hero discs has some nice 150 class discs for your girlfriend but can be a little pricey.
ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com is owned and run by only disc golfers.

We have the best prices, free shipping over $39 and lightweight discs from various companies!
When ordering, or going to a "physical" store ask about bulk pricing.
This is the best way to reduce your costs.
Any retailer would be glad to shave off a few dollars, to sell 10 discs at a time.
Clearwater has a good selection of 150s.
GottaGoGottaThrow.com has both of the items ur looking 4 at good prices
I have written several lengthy articles about this subject.

The best way to buy discs is to buy them pre-owned (and therefore pre-broken-in). You will get the best disc for your ability, it will be cheap, and you wont have to break the disc in.

But I also suggest that you don't buy them unless you can try them first, and that means you need to find a dealer that has a large variety of pre-owned discs, AND lets you try them out before you buy them. I believe the Clearwater store provides this service, I know TheThrowShop, located at The Ponds At Lakeshore DGC in Yipsitucky, Mi. provides this. A lot of courses have locals that have pre-owned discs you can try and trade for.
I agree, Marshall Street has the best prices and I love that they let you choose the exact weight and color

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968