www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This thread is for Tulsa lost and found items AND any target problems at our Tulsa courses...

Well the missing score card owner was revealed...or at least the maker of the score card was revealed...so I am changing this top comment on this thread...see below for new information on a basket theft at Reed...

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Detonation said:
Found: Lucky Shot double mini on hole 3 blackhawk... someone is missing this (TRUST ME) ahahahahaha musta been a crappy round without this non-empty mini ;) :)

lol
A friend of mine today played Reed during lunch today (11/13/2008) and noticed that someone had taken basket #3...(as an aside...the only Ace I have had is on this hole...)

He said it was dragged over by the baseball field parking lot and left there...between hole #8 and #9...I just found this out in an email he sent me this evening...
Never fear the basket is here. My friend Dustin and I loaded up the basket last night and are meeting HOI this afternoon to reinstall it. I still can't believe those thieves went through the trouble of digging up the basket, dragging it across the bridge and then left it sitting on the ground by the parking lot. Fricken idiots. Glad they lost their nerve or were spooked away though!
Found this at the course in bristow between hole 5 and 6 i believe. I turned it on to see if i could get a number but the battery is dead and will not turn on now at all. If you can tell me what the wallpaper picture is you can have it, thats all i got to see when it turned on once.

here are some pics

http://www.freewebs.com/notrpmp/Images/LG1.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/notrpmp/Images/LG2.jpg

if its yours email me at azabsky@gmail.com

thanks
Jeremy Geiger said:
Never fear the basket is here. My friend Dustin and I loaded up the basket last night and are meeting HOI this afternoon to reinstall it. I still can't believe those thieves went through the trouble of digging up the basket, dragging it across the bridge and then left it sitting on the ground by the parking lot. Fricken idiots. Glad they lost their nerve or were spooked away though!

basket is back in the ground thanks for the help dustin and geiger
Notrpmp said:
Found this at the course in bristow between hole 5 and 6 i believe. I turned it on to see if i could get a number but the battery is dead and will not turn on now at all. If you can tell me what the wallpaper picture is you can have it, thats all i got to see when it turned on once.

here are some pics

http://www.freewebs.com/notrpmp/Images/LG1.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/notrpmp/Images/LG2.jpg

if its yours email me at azabsky@gmail.com

thanks
i will let peple at the course here in bristow know that you found it to see if they lost it thanks john
I lost a Star XCal (orangish) on 8 at black and a sStar Max on 10 as well. My name and number are on the rim of each. If you find them please return them. Thanks!!! I found a Yellow Pro Wraith that belongs to Dave Townsend while looking for my XCal. My number is 344-5202
Did you lose them in the pond or the woods?
xcal is just short of the dropzone in the water on the first pond hole and the max is straight in from the tree trunk on the third pond hole. It is blue. Thanks!
I wouldn't expect to see those again until spring. To cold to even fish for them now.
Twoputt said:
I wouldn't expect to see those again until spring. To cold to even fish for them now.

found at blackhawk
star wraith--justin weaver
esp force---harlyn unruh
sar wraith---harlyn unruh
champion crush----drew
star destroyer--- no name
Red Star Destroyer Left Pond on #9.
Its already been fished out of there once.
Hopefully Mine ???

brad hoi said:
Twoputt said:

found at blackhawk
star wraith--justin weaver
esp force---harlyn unruh
sar wraith---harlyn unruh
champion crush----drew
star destroyer--- no name

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968